Multiuse Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:10:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Multiuse forum. Home of http://xat.com/multiuse users.

Home Help Arcade Chat room Staff List Login Register  

Xat HAT power codes

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Xat HAT power codes  (Read 5758 times)
Lil Foams
Administrator
Over 9000!!

Blarghness

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2009, 04:05:05 am »

This post is for those of you Xat fans who have the HAT power.

There's 6 different hats. When you put a hat on it shows on your Xat Pawn.

Baseball cap: Released as one of the first 2 hats. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#t)
Football helmet: Released during one of the superbowls I believe. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#f)
Tophat: I think this was released as one of the first 2 hats, along with the baseball cap. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#h)
Beer mug: Release unknown. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#b)
Egg: Released on Easter of 2009. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#g)
Bunny ears: Released with Egg on Easter of 2009. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#e)
USA hat: Unknown release date. To put it on your pawn, click your name and put (hat#u)

All hats except Tophat and USA hat can be changed in color. To do that, click your nickname and add a hex color code within the hat code.
EX: (hat#t#
660066) to make it purple.

To find the hex color codes, click this link.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 11:01:35 pm by Lil Foams » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Taylor[lil Foams]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lil Foams
Administrator
Over 9000!!

Blarghness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:00:05 pm »

I've found a new hat, I'm editing it into the original post, but it is (hat#u) it's a USA political hat. It has red white and blue on it, you are unable to change the color.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Taylor[lil Foams]
ErinStonge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 03:23:50 am »

This post is for those of you Xat fans who have the HAT power.

There's 6 different hats. When you put a hat on it shows on your Xat Pawn.

Baseball cap: Released as one of the first 2 hats. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#t)
Football helmet: Released during one of the superbowls I believe. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#f)
Tophat: I think this was released as one of the first 2 hats, along with the baseball cap. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#h)
Beer mug: Release unknown. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#b)
Egg: Released on Easter of 2009. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#g)
Bunny ears: Released with Egg on Easter of 2009. To put it on your pawn, click your nickname and put (hat#e)
USA hat: Unknown release date. To put it on your pawn, click your name and put (hat#u)

All hats except Tophat and USA hat can be changed in color. To do that, click your nickname and add a hex color code within the hat code.
EX: (hat#t#
660066) to make it purple.

To find the hex color codes, click this link.
Thanks for sharing out the hat information..I will try it and hope to get a hat very soon.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: